🇬🇧

Yemen's southern separatists agree to Saudi call for ceasefire in Aden

Credit: Reuters- Published on August 10, 2019
Yemen's southern separatists agreed on Sunday to a Saudi-led coalition's calls for an immediate ceasefire in Aden, seat of the internationally recognized government, they said in a statement.
Advertisement

Video credit: Reuters Studio
Published on August 11, 2019 -  01:36
Saudi-led coalition targets separatists in Yemen
A Saudi-led coalition attacked UAE-backed southern separatists on Sunday, fracturing the alliance that had been focused on battling the Iran-aligned Houthi movement. David Doyle reports.

You are here

Related news from verified sources

The Saudi-backed Yemeni government accused southern separatists of staging a coup in Aden after their fighters took over all military camps in the southern port...
on August 10, 2019 • Reuters

Yemen's southern separatists are committed to a ceasefire in the port city of Aden and are willing to work with the Saudi-led coalition, their leader said on...
on August 11, 2019 • Reuters

Yemen's southern separatists said on Thursday they were ready to attend a summit in Saudi Arabia to resolve a standoff in Aden after they seized the southern...
on August 15, 2019 • Reuters