🇬🇧

Two killed at Saudi Aramco's SASREF refinery during maintenance

Credit: Reuters- Published on October 15, 2019
Saudi refiner SASREF, owned by state oil giant Saudi Aramco, said two contractors had died and two more were injured in "an incident" during maintenance work on Sunday, the company said in a statement on Tuesday.
Advertisement

Credit: Wochit Business
Published on October 17, 2019 -  00:44
Saudi Aramco Pushes Back Its Mega-IPO
Business Insider reports Saudi Aramco has delayed its scheduled mega-IPO. The world's largest oil company was poised to go public as soon as November. The plan was to first offer 1% or 2% of shares on Saudi Arabia's domestic exchange before listing the rest of a 5% stake internationally. The delay is to give investors greater detail on how earnings were affected by September's drone strikes. Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman previously called for the firm to be valued at $2 trillion.

You are here

Recent related videos from verified sources

Aramco IPO range values Saudi oil giant at up to $1.7 trillion 02:02
Credit: Reuters Studio - Published 5 days ago 


Former Twitter Employees Have Been Charged With Spying for Saudi Arabia 00:17
Credit: Cheddar Inc. - Published 2 weeks ago 


Two former Twitter employees accused of spying for Saudi Arabia 01:33
Credit: Rumble - Published 2 weeks ago 


Saudi Arabia kicks off IPO of world's biggest oil company 01:52
Credit: Reuters Studio - Published 3 weeks ago 


You might like