🇬🇧

Megan Barton-Hanson's hospital dash caused by hair dye

Credit: Wibbitz - Bang Entertainment
Published on April 17, 2019 - Duration: 01:03s

Megan Barton-Hanson's hospital dash caused by hair dye

Megan Barton-Hanson's hospital dash caused by hair dye The former 'Love Island' star spent time in hospital after suffering an allergic reaction last week, and it has now been claimed the illness was caused by a brown hair dye, which left her struggling to breathe.

Speaking to The Sun newspaper, a source said: They added: Megan originally believed the reaction could have been caused by her known allergies to nuts or shellfish, but later discovered the hair dye was the culprit of her life-threatening illness.

Advertisement

You are here

Recent related videos from verified sources

Megan Barton Hanson's hospital dash caused by hair dye 01:03
Credit: Bang Media World - Published on April 17, 2019 

You might like