🇬🇧

Code Enforcement Investigating Home Where Faris' Family Sickened By Carbon Monoxide

Credit: CBS 13 Sacramento
Published on December 4, 2019 - Duration: 03:22s

Code Enforcement Investigating Home Where Faris' Family Sickened By Carbon Monoxide

First responders say there were no carbon monoxide detectors in the Lake Tahoe rental where Anna Faris and her family were staying.

Advertisement

You are here

Recent related videos from verified sources

Illinois Woman Charged with Planning to Kill Her Three Children 01:05
Credit: KTVI - Published 2 days ago 

Carbon Monoxide Incident In Bronx Sickens 11 01:41
Credit: CBS 2 New York - Published 4 days ago 

You might like