🇬🇧

iPhone explodes in girl's bedroom

Credit: KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas
Published on July 12, 2019 - Duration: 00:45s

iPhone explodes in girl's bedroom

A girl in Bakersfield, California, says that her iPhone 6 exploded while she was in bed watching YouTube videos.

Advertisement

iPhone explodes in girl's bedroom

KAYLA RAMOS SAYS THE PHONESTARTED TO SPARK AS SHE WASWATCHING A YOUTUBE VIDEO!I WAS RIGHT HERE ON THE BED..THE PHONE MANAGED TO BURNTHROUGH THIS BLANKET AND MAKETHESE HOLES HERE.APPLE OFFICIALS SAY THEY WERENOT AWARE OF THE EXPLOSION.THEY DID SAY USAGE OF ANYUNAUTHORIZED APPLE PRODUCTSSUCH AS CHARGING CABLES-- APPLEREPAIRS AND EXTERNAL DAMAGE TOA PHONE COULD CAUSE ITTO OVERHEAT.APPLE ALSO ADDS THAT IF THEREARE ISSUES WITH THEIR PRODUCTSCONTACT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICENUMBER, OR BRING THE ITEM TO ANAPPLE STORE.

You are here

You might like